• What about your tailor-made herbals?
If you have a diagnosis from a herbalist, we can make up the prescribed
herbal combination that he suggests for you. We can offer no guarantees of
results, and no medical advice can be given.
• How do I figure doses for my little children?
Please check with an herbal practioner for specific doses, but usually
for ages 5 - 12, give half the dose you'd give to an adult. From 1 - 5 years,
give 1/4 the adult dose. Figure 1 drop per month of age under 1 year. Mix
with juice. (Figure about 12 years for adult size.)
• My child is sensitive to taste. How do I get him to take the tinctures?
You can disguise them in juice until he's used to them. We encourage
offering up that tiny suffering for the Holy Souls in Purgatory.
• How long will my tincture be good before the properties expire?
Indefinitely. Keep them out of the sun and extreme heat.
• How long will my salves be potent?
Indefinitely. Keep them cool in the summer so the oils don't go rancid. I use no preservatives.
• Can I give my pets tinctures?
If you can get them to take them! Just be sure to check with a veterinary practitioner beforehand.